Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Straight From A Horror Film

The most horrifying thing happened to me a couple of mornings ago. I was calmly flossing my teeth, listening to music, when all of the sudden the drain stopper popped out of the bathroom sink. I thought to myself, ‘that’s weird.’ Then a few seconds later black water came erupting out of the drain. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. This has never happened to me before. It terrified me! About 5-10 seconds later more water came spouting out. It did this several times over and each time I was so scared I screamed. I felt like I was in the middle of a horror movie and I was about to be attacked by a poltergeist. To top it off, when it was finally done I kept waiting for it to happen again, expecting it at any moment. Then all of a sudden a nerf dart landed on my head (the boys shot some nerf darts on the bathroom ceiling a few weeks ago). It freaked me out. I was being attacked from all directions. Needless to say our bathroom was a disgusting mess afterwards.

Photo0016

Photo0017

Photo0018

Luckily the plumber said there was no sewage involved…still very gross.

1 comment:

  1. That is funny! I especially like the part of the nerf bullet on your head...that is something that would happen at my house. But still, I would move. Next time it COULD be sewege. Comforting, I know.

    ReplyDelete