Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Helper

Ethan has been on spring break for the last two weeks. Today is our last day...yay! He is so ready to go back to school. He has been quite the helper for me though. Folding laundry, cleaning house, helping with dinner, running errands, and so much more. A couple of days ago I taught him how to dust. I hate dusting his room because he has so many things everywhere. Now I don't have to :) He did a great job too.

After working on it for about 20 minutes I went back in his room to check on him. This is what I found...

Atleast he finished half of his room before he took a break. I couldn't be too upset because he was reading. Something he needs to do a bit more of. Even though we are both ready for him to go back to school on Monday, I am going to miss his company during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment