Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Beginning...Part 2

I was a little tired last night to finish. So here is the rest of the story...

...after the temple we went to Jack's Landing in Oakland and found a very nice Pan American Restaurant for lunch where we had no idea what anything on the menu was. Of course it all turned out yummy :) After that we were wanting dessert, but the only thing there was a Baskin Robbins. So In our wedding garb we went walking across Jack's Landing. It was actually kind of fun because everyone was staring and congratulating us. We were even serenaded at one point.




After ice cream we parted ways with everyone and James and I spent a couple of days in Bodega Bay. Here are a few pictures of one of our afternoons exploring the beach.







This picture cracks me up every time I see it, so I had to throw it in. The bag he had tied to his belt kills me :)





It was so beautiful!




Here is from the inside of a cave we went through.




Neither one of us likes our picture taken, which means we have camera wars quite often.



I forgot one of the most essential items that you should bring for every trip you go on...flip flops. So Saturday night we went to the grocery store and these were the only ones in my size. Aren't they stylish?




James climbed up this very high rock and wanted me to come join him. I'm not as skilled as he is unfortunately, nor do I have as long of legs or as strong of arms. Little did I know he documented my whole struggle of trying to get up there. I was trying to find the best possible way up and ended up coming back to where I first tried. I did eventually make it though and the view was incredible.











These angles are a little emberrassing.



Our last day there, we went horseback riding. One of my favorite things to do. It was a very misty and beautiful morning. We had a great time that weekend, but were anxious to pick up Ethan and begin our life together...


...What was I thinking? I'm so ready for another weekend away.

No comments:

Post a Comment