Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 5: Nuremberg, Germany

On our way home from Prague, we stopped in Nuremberg for lunch, since it was the halfway point.  We weren’t sure what we were going to find there, but there happened to be this fun percussion band playing outside of the visitor’s center.

DSCN4805 (2)

I forgot to bring my camera with me, so these pictures are courtesy of my dad and there aren’t very many, but we did enjoy ourselves here.  We did a little walking around the center of town, had a bite to eat, and did some shopping.  It was a great place for a pit stop.

DSCN4806 (2)

DSCN4807 (2)

DSCN4809 (2)

This picture was taking by Ethan, hence the lower perspective.

DSCN4811 (2)

DSCN4816

DSCN4817

DSCN4818

This turned out to be a very full 5 days.  We tend to like to cram in as much as we can when traveling and end up burnt out when we arrive home, but I feel it was definitely worth it.  Europe has so many amazing things to see and we have only seen a small portion of it.  I can’t wait for our next adventure… the Netherlands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment